Sunday, April 13, 2008

Better then lifting wieghts

So if you're looking for a way to feel like a man... and the hair on your back is not doing it for you... may I suggest power tools. This is my new set. (minus the little drill in the front). It will Inspire you, you will think up manly projects that sooth the brute mind and bring fulfillment in the midst of office work and estrogen.

Lately im in the business of looking for amazing deals on tools. Not only do you feel totally warm inside about owning tools, you feel clever for paying less. Im now looking at air compressors. I think I will set my price range at $75 bones... Im looking for around 2 HP and an 10 gallon tank min ... I want around 5 cfm too. this will be a VERY hard find, perhaps impossible.. Ill keep you updated.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christy Dyer said...

You are a Bagley through and through!

Lauren Dyer said...

Every time you find one of these amazing deals on something you've been needing/wanting/looking for, I think to myself, he'll never find a deal like that again, and he can't hold this as the standard for everything we purchase, because it is too high - totally unattainable. Yet, somehow you manage to do it every single time. My dear husband you are a consumer genius, I don't know how you do it, but I don't doubt you anymore.

Love, Your Loving Wife

Allison said...

Shane I only hope that you think of the tree trimming incident when you are using those bad boys! Goggles and a steady hand are your friends.

Those sure are manly! I like the colors and shapes on them:)

Whenever Geremy lays eyes on or even thinks of power tools, his eyes daze over and I can practically see all of the "projects" he is envisioning. I know then that a trip to Home Depot will be in our near future.

Its ok though, because when I see the new summer line at J.Crew all I have to do is say "but honey I need that skirt so I can finish that outfit PROJECT I have been working on. Kind of like you needed that backwards sideways dingle hopper drill saw standing beveller machine to finish your portable hot tub project." It works like a charm:)

{alison alfandre} said...

Hi Lauren -- I was so happy to find you through Allison's blog! It looks like you're doing so well. xoxo

Whitney said...

Hi Shane and Lauren, I was excited to find your blog though Nicole and Chris. It is always fun to catch up with old friends.