Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pregnancy Fun

I have learned that being pregnant is no picnic. I have it easier than most people, it's true, but I still have my share of discomfort and embarrassing moments. Today for example: I find myself abandoning my still-running car in a random parking lot, trying desperately to run to the Bombay House bathroom because I'm going to hurl, only to make it to the patch of grass in FRONT of the building, where I was choking and spitting on my hands and knees for 5 minutes. No hurling involved by the way - it was just a teaser. Did anyone see me? I hope so, because I put on quite a show.

p.s. I may have possibly stolen this image.

7 comments:

Christy Dyer said...

Oh, Lauren, I'm so sorry! It is not a picnic, how well I remember.

Shane D. said...

Well at least your hips are not the same shape as this ladies. she looks like shes swallowed a vry large toaster... or a small TV. love you

Angie said...

Oh, Lauren. That's just so funny. And awful at the same time. But mostly funny.

Allison said...

I want to hear more aout how your feeling. Do you have a little baby pouch yet?

I miss you so much and can not wait to see you next week!:):)

Minna Dyer said...

I can only imagine the scene.
Next time you're on an airplane, take all the barf bags you can and then keep one or two handy in your purse.

Hayley said...

oh lauren, i don't wish this on anyone! funny because i had my fair share of morning sickness working at the flower basket right next door.
hopefully it will pass soon. take care guys!!

Brittany Simmons said...

Lauren! I found your blog! It has been way too long since I saw you last- but congratulations on being pregnant! You are going to have the cutest kids. I am sorry you aren't feeling well! Hopefully that won't last too long.