Monday, March 24, 2008
So, I've been wanting a dog for a long time, and I finally found the perfect breed.
These are the top 10 reasons why Cotons make such good pets:
1. They are adorable
2. They are social family dogs who are good with children, and are non-aggressive
3. They do not bark very often
4. They have human-like hair, and do not shed
5. They do not have pet dander that causes dog allergies
6. They are happy and playful, and they perform tricks on their own to make their owners happy if they can sense that you are feeling down
7. They are very smart, easily trainable, and easy to maintain
8. They are a very rare breed, and have no history of health problems
9. There is a breeder that lives 1 1/2 hours away that has healthy papered puppies with all of their vaccinations
10. I really really really want one
What do you think? Cutest dog you've ever seen? I need help convincing Shane that this is the right dog for us, so if you are a dog lover and have any kind words - please share!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
My current 1974 CB 550 f super sport. I didn't want to post this just yet because there are more changes coming. I'm even thinking of changing the color of the tank and side panel. Im also thinking of shorting up the back fender and im going to put a smaller tail light on it. Im in the process of painting the black part of the muffler with better flat black muffler paint... I think it looks more stunning in person
QUESTION: if you were going to make changes what would they be.. particularly color.