Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jungle Safari

Last night we went to the Jazz vs. Kings game and then to the Anniversary Inn, courtesy of my engineering firm. Luckily I own a little leopard print number, left over from putting together Sheldon's special tool kit for honeymoon. I had everything under control.

Our waterfall, and you can see the bed up in the loft (top left)


The jetted tub was under the elepant and if you look under his neck you can see a shower head.




We spent the night climbing around the rocks.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie and Jake Callister said...

luckeee, I want to stay in the jungle room. Can I come to? :)

Ben and Shara said...

hey why didn't you invite us?

Shane D. said...

I would have loved for everyone to come... but my wife wont let other people see me in my jungle suit. jealousy i suppose..? and jungle suits are mandatory in a jungle safari room.