Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So you think your Busy?


There are not very many people who keep themselves as busy as my wife, here is a sample list of things that she is doing:

  • Pregnant with our Baby Boy.
  • Currently making 4 quilts at the same time.
  • She try's to cook a gourmet meal, which are mostly of her creation, everyday.
  • Adding her recipes to a personal cookbook.
  • Painting the nursery/nesting.
  • Extensive baby planning and consumer research during this heavy nesting.
  • She is putting up peaches.
  • We just had a party.
  • She is planning 2 more parties in the month of October.
  • Handles all the family Finances/budgeting.
  • Secretary in the young womens program.
  • Cleans up dog poop alot.
  • AND SHE'S TAKING 18 CREDITS!

So, shes busy, and shes productive, and amazing.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Dan said...

holy cow that is a lot.

Tara Mogle said...

Yeah I would say your wife is an overachiever. Wow, I wouldn't want that schedule.

So can I tell people that I know a celebrity since you had your wedding photos in a magazine? Cause I have been telling people about that.

Congrats on the new baby and my one advice is to get the child on a good sleeping routine early!

-Paul

Snake said...

It's not like I want to eat all of that or anything.

Candice said...

Okay, the 18 credits is pretty amazing to be doing all of that. Aren't midterms coming up during your parties? I would have had a nervous breakdown.

Christy Dyer said...

You truly have a wonderful wife. I think it's so great that you acknowlege and appreciate her so much. That makes you a great husband too.

Ben and Shara said...

These pictures are fabulous. I'm sorry I didn't get to see the quilts. What you have looked amazing though. You are crazy with all that you have on your plate. You seem to manage wonderfully though.

Thanks for dinner tonight. It was lovely and tasty.

Cody said...

Wow... Go Lauren! Let us know if we can bring you some FAGE honey yogurt! We love your blog by the way.